Anatomy in 3 Dimensions (Apr 2024)
Anatomy in 3 Dimensions is a mandatory course for Reformer and CoreAlign Instructor courses. This is an interactive workshop where you will learn the structure and function of bones, joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments as well as the origin, insertion and action of the major muscles of movement by building them yourself on a scale skeleton model. This 3-day course provides a unique and interactive way to learn how muscles move by experiencing each muscle group in action and relating these exercises to functional movement.
Interested in the Balanced Body Teacher Training Program? Click here.
- 16 Apr 2024 (Tue): 6pm-8pm (Zoom online)
- 19 Apr 2024 (Fri): 1pm-7pm
- 20 Apr 2024 (Sat): 1:30pm-7:30pm
- 21 Apr 2024 (Sun): 2pm-7pm
Timings to be confirmed.
Duration: 3 days / 18 hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta
- This course is a requirement for Reformer and CoreAlign test out.
- Early Bird Promotion ends 5 Mar 2024.
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.