CoreAlign® 1 (Mar 2024)
Foundation, is at the heart of the CoreAlign® training program. CoreAlign® 1 encompasses the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign® method along with essential exercises designed to show you the full potential of the CoreAlign® method. This course includes:
- 60+ Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits.
- Exercise in supine, all fours, plank and standing positions.
- Specific exercise Tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
- Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
- Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
- CoreAlign® unit set up and safety.
- The Balanced Body® Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe
- 8 Mar 2024 (Fri): 1pm-7pm
- 9 Mar 2024 (Sat): 1pm-7pm
- 10 Mar 2024 (Sun): 1pm-7pm
Timings to be confirmed.
Duration: 3 days / 18 hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta
- You will have to do CoreAlign® 1 and 2, and Anatomy in 3 Dimensions before your test out.
- Students should take a minimum of three Core Align® private sessions before registering for this course.
- Early bird promotion ends 10 Apr 2024.
- Dates may change according to registration numbers.
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.