CoreAlign® 2 (Oct 2023)
CoreAlign® 2 builds on the foundation of CoreAlign® 1, with the progression of key exercises learned in CoreAlign® 1. There will also be additional exercise categories, training options and teaching techniques, which makes CoreAlign® 2 an excellent platform for improving functional movement patterns for clients at any level of ability - from physical therapy patients to professional athletes. CoreAlign® 2 includes:
- Progressions of plank and standing exercises to address a range of training goals from core stabilisation to creating integrated rotation for throwing sports.
- Techniques for modifying exercises by using rotator discs or varying the direction and level of resistance.
- Exercises to challenge balance, coordination and complex movement patterns to prepare clients for all of life's challenges.
For more information about the Balanced Body® CoreAlign® Teacher Training Program, click here.
- 13 Oct 2023 (Fri): 1:30pm - 7:30pm
- 14 Oct 2023 (Sat): 1:30pm - 7:30pm
- 15 Oct 2023 (Sun): 2pm - 7pm
Duration: 3 Days / 17 Hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta and Cindy Cheong
- Early Bird Promotion will end 13 Sep 2023.
- Prerequisites: CoreAlign® 1 and Anatomy in 3 Dimensions Course required before test out.
- Dates may change according to registration numbers
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 8428 9887 for more details!