Mat 1 (Apr 2024)
Mat 1 forms the foundation of the Pilates method. This Balanced Body® course includes an introduction to the history and principles of the Pilates method, as well as beginner and intermediate level exercises. Each exercise you will learn its modifications, challenges, the purpose of the exercise and precautions for clients with injury or specific conditions. You will learn how to design and teach group classes and gain insights on teaching senior clients and how to conduct pre and post–natal classes.For more information about the Balanced Body® Mat Teacher Training Program, click here.
- 26 Apr 2024 (Fri): 1pm-7pm
- 27 Apr 2024 (Sat): 1:30pm-7:30pm
- 28 Apr 2024 (Sun): 2pm-7pm
Timings to be confirmed.
Duration: 3 Days / 17 Hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Karina Sudarmadji
- Early Bird Promotion ends 26 Mar 2024.
- Prerequisites for this course:
- Movement Principles course
- Attended at least 10 Pilates Mat classes
- 6 months Pilates experience recommended
- Dates may change according to registration numbers
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.