Mat 1 (July 2023)
Mat 1 forms the foundation of the Pilates method. This Balanced Body® course includes an introduction to the history and principles of the Pilates method, as well as beginner and intermediate level exercises. Each exercise you will learn its modifications, challenges, the purpose of the exercise and precautions for clients with injury or specific conditions. You will learn how to design and teach group classes and gain insights on teaching senior clients and how to conduct pre and post–natal classes.For more information about the Balanced Body® Mat Teacher Training Program, click here.
- 14 July 2023 (Fri): 1pm - 7pm
- 15 July 2023 (Sat): 3:30pm - 7:30pm
- 16 July 2023 (Sun): 1pm - 7pm
Duration: 3 Days / 16 Hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Atsuko Hussain
- Early Bird Promotion ends 14 June 2023
- Prerequisites for this course:
- Movement Principles course
- Attended at least 10 Pilates Mat classes
- 6 months Pilates experience recommended
- Dates may change according to registration numbers
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.
Email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 8428 9887 for more details!