Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta
- 12 March 2021 (1:30pm - 7:30pm)
- 13 March 2021 (2:30pm - 7:30pm)
- 14 March 2021 (1pm - 7pm)
CoreAlign® 1: Foundations (16 hours)
CoreAlign® 1: Foundations, is the heart of the CoreAlign® training program. The course includes the theoretical basis of the CoreAlign® method along with essential exercises designed to show you the full potential of the CoreAlign® method. The course includes:
- 60+ Foundation exercises designed to build functional movement skills applicable to daily life and athletic pursuits.
- Exercise in supine, all fours, plank and standing positions.
- Specific exercise Tracks to focus on Trunk Integration, Upper Body Strength and Balance, Lower Body Strength and Power, Gait and Dynamic Flexibility.
- Progressions and regressions to address clients at different levels of ability.
- Specific modifications and precautions for working with clients with injuries and special populations.
- CoreAlign® unit set up and safety.
- The Balanced Body® Movement Principles to make your training more efficient, effective and safe
*Recommended for Pilates instructors, personal trainers, and movement therapists
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
You will have to do CoreAlign 1 & 2 before your test out.