Franklin Method Live Webinar: Align Your Neck, Release Your Shoulders
Trainer: Tom Waldron
Date/Time: 21 August 2020 | 6pm - 8pm
Course Fees: $50
The muscle tone, joint alignment, and fascial geometry of the neck all contribute to the movements of the skull and cervical spine. Knowing how to optimize the organization of the head and neck can alleviate neck/jaw tension as well as positively influence the dynamic alignment of the spine!
In this Franklin Method webinar you will learn:
- Exercises to alleviate neck, jaw, and shoulder tension.
- Techniques to optimize spine biomechanics.
- Imagery cues to improve neck alignment.
- The latest research on neck tension/pain.
- Assessments for the head and neck.
- Stretches for the fascial system.
This practical webinar will be especially useful to pilates teachers, yoga instructors, and movement practitioners.