Healing Diastasis: Regain & Retain Fascial Tensioning
Put your foundational Pilates skills and biomechanics knowledge to work to learn simple and effective strategies to prevent and heal Diastasis and dysfunctions that go along with the unraveling of our connective tissue.
The information in this workshop is based on the teachings and work of Diane Lee. Lee is the world’s expert on Pelvic Pain and DRA. Jennifer travels yearly to Vancouver to study with Diane and learn the latest in the scientific breakthroughs and the correct clinical applications for clients with DRA.
- To teach participants what a DRA is, how it occurs and what it means for full body health.
- To teach the basics of central core anatomy both the individual parts, the fascial connections and how they work synergistically together.
- To help instructors understand how to train and then strengthen the Core Corset.
- To teach simple techniques and sequences on the Mat to progress a client with fascial loosening towards fascial tensioning.
- To teach simple techniques and sequences on the reformer to progress a client with fascial loosening towards fascial tensioning. Great emphasis will be put on how the spring helps us in this endeavor.
18 PMA CECs available.
Trainer: Jennifer Gianni
Pre-requisite: Certified Pilates Instructors
Duration: 14 hours
Course Fee: $770 SGD
Promotion Price: $720 SGD (valid until 19 December 2019 only)