Immersive Body Training - GATHER
The body moves in a predictably non-linear way. Madeline Black is developing a series of training to immerse the movement teacher into a highly focused and engaging experience to better understand these body movements and patterns. Madeline Black’s approach to training is an organic process focused on precision and highly tuned movement techniques. The “Immersive” training is for experts in movement looking to advance their education, perception, intuition, and manual skills. Madeline Black escorts each participant through personal feedback on the process of working with the body. She customizes each segment to match the needs and energy of the participants which provide a unique experience for each instructor.
Teachers are welcome to attend individual segments or the series in any order.
Gather: is patterned after the format of Madeline Black’s book “Centered.” Beginning at the feet and moving through the body with an eye toward whole body movement integration, Madeline creates a comprehensive course.
See below for a detailed outline of this segment of the training:
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Experience new techniques featured in “Immersive”
- Confirm your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
- PMA CECs
For more details on the course, visit the Madeline Black's Website.
If you have done Gather before, echo price available, pls email us at email@example.com
Trainer: Madeline Black
Duration: 5 days
Dates/Time: 24 - 28 February 2020 (10am - 6pm)
Course Fee: $2730 SGD
Promotion: $2380 SGD (valid until 19 December 2019 only)