Tom Waldron Webinar Bundle
The Franklin Method: Foot
Date/Time: 30 October 2020 (5:45pm - 8:15pm)
Feet For Life: Organising Your Base
Why do we have foot issues and what are the implications for knees, hips, and spine?
Our feet carry us throughout our life, yet most of us are unaware of the amazing design that makes this possible. Learn the functions of the foot in an experiential manner, and improve the agility and well being of your feet for all situations. Knowing how to intelligently strengthen and train the feet can improve our efficiency in pilates, running, and gait.
In this live webinar you will:
- Understand the bio-motional elements of the feet that create efficient movement.
- Learn techniques to mobilize and strengthen the ankle.
- Experience the bony rhythms of the foot/ankle.
- Know how to optimize the fascial system of the ankle for better walking, jumping, and running.
Date/Time: 6 November 2020 (5:45pm - 8:15pm)
Hip Assessments: Hamstrings. Iliopsoas. Sciatic Nerve.
The hip joint is an area designed for a lot of power and mobility. As the pelvis is the mediator between the spine and legs, the movements of the hip and pelvis can influence the spine above and legs below.
Knowing how to assess the hip joint is an incredibly valuable skill to help clients move better, improve performance and decide the appropriate exercises each individual will need to achieve their goals.
Become a better movement practitioner by learning how to assess the hip joint and optimize the kinetic chain of the hip, knee, and ankle!
In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Assess the hamstrings
- Assess the hip flexors
- Assess for ‘nerve tension’
- Muscle energy techniques for the hip
- Nerve ‘ mobilizations’ for the hip and leg