Franklin Method® Workshop - Pelvic Power for Core Integration (Jan 2024)
Whether you’re a physical therapist, doula, movement educator or yoga, Pilates, sports or dance teacher – this Franklin-Method Workshop is for you. In this workshop, you will be introduced to the Franklin Method® and learn about how the pelvic floor functions in our daily lives.
In this course, you will:
- Understand how the bones of your pelvis move in exercise and everyday life.
- Learn pelvic exercises for strength, endurance and flexibility.
- Learn how the pelvis moves with your spine and femur.
- Learn how to release tension and pain in your pelvis and lower back.
- Learn scientific principles through movement and imagery practice.
- Improve your posture and increase the flexibility of your hips for exercise and everyday life.
- Learn exercises that will train your pelvis in a dynamic way.
Attend both Franklin Method® workshops and save more than $100!
Date/Time: 29 Jan (Mon): 2pm - 6pm
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Sophie Ki
- Early Bird Promotion ends 29 Dec 2023
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.