Gyrotonic® Level 1 Foundation Course (Mar 2024)
Price includes Course Fee and Studio Fee.
Prerequisites: Successful completion of the Gyrotonic Level 1 Pre-Training
Purpose: To provide a more in-depth understanding of the Gyrotonic Level 1 curriculum and provide students with the specific skills and techniques needed to teach these exercises to others. During this course, a Gyrotonic Master Trainer introduces the teaching techniques and principles underlying the Gyrotonic Level 1 exercise syllabus and introduces the complete Gyrotonic, Level 1 exercise curriculum.
Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta
Duration: 12 Days / 60 hours
- 18 Mar 2024 (Mon)
- 19 Mar 2024 (Tue)
- 20 Mar 2024 (Wed)
- 21 Mar 2024 (Thu)
- 22 Mar 2024 (Fri)
- 23 Mar 2024 (Sat)
- 25 Mar 2024 (Mon)
- 26 Mar 2024 (Tue)
- 27 Mar 2024 (Wed)
- 28 Mar 2024 (Thu)
- 29 Mar 2024 (Fri)
- 30 Mar 2024 (Sat)
Timings to be confirmed.
- Price includes Course Fee and Studio Fee.
- Early Bird Promotion ends 28 February 2024.
- Includes CEC (Successful completion of the Gyrotonic Level 1 Teacher Training Program is a requirement for CEC program)
- Once students successfully complete the Gyrotonic Level 1 Foundation Course, they are considered a Gyrotonic Apprentice. During this Gyrotonic Level 1 Apprenticeship period, students can begin teaching Gyrotonic Level 1 exercises they have learnt as a Gyrotonic Level 1 Apprentice. The apprenticeship license is valid for 1 year. During the one year apprenticeship period, students will finish the Gyrotonic Level 1 Apprenticeshp Review Course, practice teaching hours and the Gyrotonic Final Certificate Course. Students must spend a minimum of six months in personal practice and practice teaching before they are eligible to attend the final certificate course.
- For more details on the course, visit the Gyrotonic Website.