Gyrotonic Level 1 Pre-Training Course (Feb 2024)
Price includes Course Fee and Studio Fee.
To provide a foundational understanding of the Gyrotonic Level 1 exercises and prepare students physically for the Gyrotonic Level 1 Foundation Course. During this course, students focus on gaining experience and developing a personal understanding of the exercises on the Pre-Training Course exercise list.For more details on the course, visit the Gyrotonic website.
- 2 Feb 2024 (Fri) Start from 1:30pm
- 3 Feb 2024 (Sat) Start from 1pm
- 4 Feb 2024 (Sun) Start from 2pm
- 6 Feb 2024 (Tue) Start from 1pm
- 7 Feb 2024 (Wed) Start from 1pm
- 8 Feb 2024 (Thu) Start from 1pm
Time: 5 hours daily
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Shuri Kino
- Early Bird Promotion ends 2 Jan 2024.
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.
- Prerequisites: An experienced Gyrotonic student with basic understanding of the Gyrotonic Level 1, Progression 1 exercises. Students should take a minimum of five private sessions or 10 group classes with a Certified Gyrotonic Trainer before registering for this course.
- Once students have successfully completed the Gyrotonic Level 1 Pre-Training Course, they may proceed to the Gyrotonic Level 1 Foundation Course. The foundation course must be taken within 3 months after completing this course.