Reformer 1 (Aug 2023)
Reformer 1 includes an introduction to the Pilates Reformer - the center piece of the Pilates equipment studio and an invaluable training tool. This course includes the fundamentals such as set up and safety, using the Pilates Reformer for a wide variety of supine, seated and standing exercises for beginners and intermediate students. Also learn to improve lower body alignment, create balanced muscle development and the protocol for effectively training the upper body.
For more information about the Balanced Body® Reformer Teacher Training Program, click here.
- 4 Aug 2023 (Fri): 1pm - 7pm
- 5 Aug 2023 (Sat): 3:30pm - 7:30pm
- 6 Aug 2023 (Sun): 1pm - 7pm
Duration: 3 days / 16 hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Aparna Shah
- Early Bird Promotion ends 4 July 2023
- Prerequisites for this course:
- Attended at least 20 Reformer classes
- 1 year Pilates experience recommended
- Movement Principles course
- Anatomy in 3 Dimensions required before test out
- Dates may change according to registration numbers
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.
Email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 8428 9887 for more details!