Reformer 1 (Jan 2024)
Reformer 1 includes an introduction to the Pilates Reformer - the center piece of the Pilates equipment studio and an invaluable training tool. This course includes the fundamentals such as set up and safety, using the Pilates Reformer for a wide variety of supine, seated and standing exercises for beginners and intermediate students. Also learn to improve lower body alignment, create balanced muscle development and the protocol for effectively training the upper body.
- 26 Jan 2024 (Fri): 1pm-7pm
- 27 Jan 2024 (Sat): 1:30pm-7:30pm
- 28 Jan 2024 (Sun): 2pm-7pm
Timings to be confirmed.
Duration: 3 days / 17 hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Audrey d'Cotta
- Early Bird Promotion ends 26 Dec 2024.
- Prerequisites for this course:
- Attended at least 20 Reformer classes
- 1 year Pilates experience recommended
- Movement Principles course
- Anatomy in 3 Dimensions required before test out
- Dates may change according to registration numbers
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.