Franklin Method® Workshop - Healthy & Youthful Spine (Jun 2024)
Whether you’re a physical therapist, doula, movement educator or yoga, Pilates, sports or dance teacher – this Franklin-Method Workshop is for you. In this workshop, Franklin Method® Certified Trainer and Pilates Instructor Sophie will teach you cues in Pilates, Yoga, and dance support optimal spinal function, and more.
In this course, you will:
- Understand the structure and the functions of the spine.
- Learn bone rhythms in the cervical/thoracic/lumbar spine.
- Learn exercises to strengthen the intervertebral discs, joints and muscles.
- Understand how the ligaments and discs interact to strengthen the spine.
- Learn the rotational and coupled motion dynamics of the spine
- Learn simple but powerful exercises that can improve your posture.
Date/Time: 24 Jun (Mon): 2pm - 6pm
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Sophie Ki
- Early Bird Promotion ends 24 May 2024
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.