7 Reasons Why You Should Join The Balanced Body® Community
- Balanced Body is an internationally recognised Pilates certification that is offered in more than 60 countries in the world. You can start your education here in Singapore and still find support in many countries in the world in the case that you have to relocate.
- Balanced Body® is an all embracing organisation that believes that Joseph Pilates' work is open to all possibilities. In all our courses, we teach variations of every exercise that honor the work in terms of how it was taught classically by Joseph and his first generation teachers. We also offer variations that are client-specific whether you are an athlete or doing Pilates for rehabilitation.
- The Balanced Body® approach is to equip students not only with exercises but an understanding of how the body works and how to teach movement through our Movement Principles course. This foundational course provides students with the knowledge of how to design programs appropriately for different clients to achieve their goals safely.
- Balanced Body® graduates are encouraged to develop their own unique style of teaching and that there is no right or wrong way to exercise as long as they are applying their knowledge of Movement Principles in their work.
- Balanced Body® gives students the option of becoming more than a Pilates instructor, we offer the paths of becoming functional movement trainers, rehabilitation trainers and integrated movement specialists.
- Balanced Body® offers a flexible education framework that allows students to be in control of how much mentoring support they need to become certified. There are no hidden costs and strict regulations when it comes to completing your apprentice hours. Students are even allowed to complete their apprenticeship hours from certified teachers from other schools to gain a better understanding of the diversity of the Pilates method.
- Balanced Body® education is supported by the world's largest provider of Pilates equipment. Balanced Body® equipment is made from sustainably harvested wood and produced in a manufacturing facility in Sacramento that is "green building".