Gyrotonic Level 1 Supervised Apprentice Review Course (Aug 2024)
Price includes Course Fee and Studio Fee.
Be your best version of a Gyrotonic instructor when you train under Gyrotonic Master Trainer, Audrey d'Cotta. Learn the cueing and teaching techniques and how to properly introduce the Gyrotonic method to clients. The Gyrotonic Supervised Apprentice Review (SAR) curriculum will be spread over 6 days so that students get to deep dive into each topic covered in the course.
- 2 Aug 2024 (Fri)
- 3 Aug 2024 (Sat)
- 4 Aug 2024 (Sun)
- 6 Aug 2024 (Tue)
- 7 Aug 2024 (Wed)
- 8 Aug 2024 (Thu)
Timings to be confirmed.
Duration: 30 hours / 6 days
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta
- Price includes Course Fee and Studio Fee.
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.
- Early Bird Promotion ends 2 July 2024.
- Prerequisites for this course:
- Successful completion of the Gyrotonic Level 1 Foundation Course
- After teaching a minimum of 60 Gyrotonic Class hours and the Supervised Apprentice Course, you may participate in the Final Certificate Course.
- Once Apprentices have successfully completed all of the apprenticeship requirements, over a period of 6 months to a year, they can proceed to the Gyrotonic Level 1 Final Certificate Course. At least two weeks must elapse between the last day of the apprenticeship review course and the final certificate course.
- For more details, visit the Gyrotonic website.