MOTR™ (August 2024)
The MOTR™ combines the core training of Pilates, the strength and power of aerobic conditioning, the functional exercises of a pulley system and the balance and release exercises of a foam roller. MOTR™ is the ideal compliment to Pilates training or rehabilitation practice, enhancing balance, aerobic capacity, strength and flexibility while performing fun, functional exercises that clients enjoy.
This comprehensive course provides instructors everything they need to teach a variety of formats from small group personal training to circuit training to private sessions. You will learn to perform, teach and cue MOTR™ exercises in all positions to increase your confidence and get you ready to teach.
Based on the Balanced Body® Movement Principles you will discover how easy it is to design and deliver dynamic classes using the Balanced Body® Programming System. The combination is designed to help you understand the purpose of each exercise, common regressions and progressions and how to program classes for clients of all kinds, from senior citizens to professional athletes.
- 23 August 2024 (Fri): 1:30pm - 7:30pm
- 24 August 2024 (Sat): 3:30pm - 7:30pm
- 25 August 2024 (Sun): 1pm - 7pm
Duration: 3 days / 16 hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
Trainer: Audrey D'Cotta
- Become a fully-qualified Balanced Body® MOTR instructor by successfully completing the MOTR™ coursework plus 20 personal sessions and 20 teaching sessions. The test-out is a practical examination.
- Early Bird Promotion ends 23 July 2024.
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.
- Dates may change according to registration numbers.