The MOTR® Teacher Training Course Includes:
- Exercise instruction in the fundamental MOTR exercise categories.
- Introduction to the Balanced Body Movement Principles to strengthen your teaching.
- The Balanced Body Programming System to help you design and deliver successful and effective classes.
- Progressions, regressions and modifications to make MOTR training useful for everyone.
- Sample classes to get you teaching right away.
- Equipment safety and maintenance.
Requirements for Completion
To become a fully qualified Balanced Body® MOTR Instructor, students must complete the following:
- Balanced Body® MOTR – Course Work and Practical Test (16 hours)
- 20 Personal Sessions
- 20 Student Teaching Hours
- Final Practical Test out / Exam
Total Hours for the program: 56 hours
Upon completion of all of the requirements, a certificate of completion as a Balanced Body® MOTR Instructor will be issued.