The Movement Principles provides a solid foundation for training in any environment, with any equipment. You will come away with a complete tool box for effectively training clients to recover from injuries, improve their general fitness and enhance their performance.
The Balanced Body® Movement Principles Course includes:
- General discussion and overview of anatomy including bones and joints in specific relationship to movement
- Exercise instruction in foundational exercises which apply to any movement and fitness setting
- Cueing, coaching and teaching tips
The focus on practical understanding of common movement patterns prepares instructors to be excellent at problem solving, goal setting and learning new exercise techniques with ease.
Balanced Body® Movement Principles Course is a:
- Prerequisite for all Pilates course work.
- Foundation course for the Balanced Body® Movement Specialist Certification.