CoreAlign® 2 (May 2024)
CoreAlign® 2 builds on the foundation of CoreAlign® 1, with the progression of key exercises learned in CoreAlign® 1. There will also be additional exercise categories, training options and teaching techniques, which makes CoreAlign® 2 an excellent platform for improving functional movement patterns for clients at any level of ability - from physical therapy patients to professional athletes. CoreAlign® 2 includes:
- Progressions of plank and standing exercises to address a range of training goals from core stabilisation to creating integrated rotation for throwing sports.
- Techniques for modifying exercises by using rotator discs or varying the direction and level of resistance.
- Exercises to challenge balance, coordination and complex movement patterns to prepare clients for all of life's challenges.
- 17 May 2024 (Fri): 1pm-7pm
- 18 May 2024 (Sat) : 1pm-7pm
- 19 May 2024 (Sun) : 1pm-7pm
Duration: 3 Days / 18 Hours
Location: The Moving Body, River Valley Studio (81 Clemenceau Avenue #03-22 UE Square, Singapore 239917)
- Prerequisites: CoreAlign® 1 and Anatomy in 3 Dimensions Course required before test out.
- Dates may change according to registration numbers
- A deferment charge of $50 applies.